Sunday, August 19, 2012

Melbourne Bead and Gem Show

Well, I've just spent 3 days in Melbourne at the Bead and Gem.  Unfortunately attendance was extremely low....I don't think anybody knew it was on due to it not being advertised. 

I did get to catch up with my beady pals tho which was super fun!


Looking a little tired.




Miss 11 helped me out for 3 days. She also spent what profits I made on beads and made a heap of jewellery for herself and friends at school!



Hello Georgina from Georgie Girl Beads! Georgie puts my stark white simple display to shame.



And there's Helen from Fields of Clover peeking out!



Pauline Delaney demonstrated beadmaking several times a day.


My next outlet will be The Square Handmade Market on the 15th of Sept at the Bendigo Town Hall. Then at Kingston City Hall in November for The Bead Expo. Mark it in your iphones girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment