Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Bead Expo

The Bead Society of Victoria's Bead Expo was on last weekend at the Kingston City Hall, and it was a boomer. It was super busy and I sold out on most of my new work!


 
Peter Gibson (aka The Tool Man) had a booth for the first time.
 
 
Gorgeous Belinda from Bellissimo Jewels
 
 
Beautiful Wendy from Beady Wendy (who incidentally always brings EVERYTHING with her to the Shows, including the kitchen sink).
 
 
Beaming Jacqui Campbell who brought along some BeadHopper necklaces from Corina's website, which sold like hotcakes.
 
 
 
 
So many beads and gemstones!
 
If you didn't get the chance to attend this years Show, make sure you come to next years.....8-10 November at the Kingston City Hall, Moorabbin.  Be there or be square!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my God... I would buy all the gems for my jewellery! So lovely

    ReplyDelete